These types of intellectual property (IP), however, may be some of your business’s most significant assets and must be protected. Failing to properly secure and protect such assets can result in significant losses of revenue and goodwill.
Protection of intangible property such as copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets is important but often neglected.
To best protect your business’s intellectual property, we can help by:
- Identifying copyrightable material and analyzing its strength;
- Registration to secure ownership;
- Licensing for royalties;
- Drafting confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements to protect assets;
- Assigning intangible assets for valuable consideration;
- Protecting against IP infringement or misuse;
- Enforcing rights against infringers;
- Advising to avoid infringement claims.